The most common eye color is blue. This color has the richest palette - from soft blue to bright blue. The skillfully created makeup for blue eyes will emphasize the natural beauty of the heavenly shades, the photo allows you to see the best options for this make-up.
Proper and stylish makeup can emphasize the dignity of the eyes and give them an extraordinary shine.
Do not use too much makeup in daily makeup.
Bright and catchy shades should be reserved for the evening out
The advice of stylists will tell you what color of decorative cosmetics to choose for various shades of such eyes and for any hair color.
Proper and stylish makeup is able to emphasize the dignity of the eyes and give them an extraordinary shine. To properly make up for blue eyes, you must follow some rules of color compatibility and follow the step by step photos.
Good makeup should be based on the intensity of natural shades. Do not use too much makeup in your day makeup. Bright and catchy shades are reserved for the evening out.
Eyes of medium blue can be decorated with a combination of light shadows that are applied to the eyelids and dark tones at the outer corners of the eyes
For the eye violet shades, you can use makeup bright colors
Gray-blue eyes have the ability of chameleons - to change color depending on the chosen clothes.
Depending on the brightness of the iris, blue eyes are divided into several types:
- For eye violet shades, you can use makeup bright colors.
- Eyes of medium blue color can be decorated with a combination of light shadows that are applied to the eyelids and dark tones at the outer corners of the eyes.
- Eyes of a light blue shade differ in brightness and gloss. For them, it is worth choosing the shades of pastel shades, as more saturated options will give the image of fatigue. Dark eyes in retrostyle will suit such eyes.
- Gray-blue eyes have the ability of chameleons to change color depending on the chosen clothes.
Tip!It is necessary to carefully use the colors of one tone with the eyes, so it will create a feeling of blurred eyes. From blue shades it is worth choosing deep blue and ultramarine. But such colors will not suit the blonde with pale skin, their bright blue will age.
Eyes of a light blue shade differ in brightness and gloss. For them, it is worth choosing the shades of pastel shades, as more saturated options will give the image of fatigue
Bright image for evening makeup
An interesting combination of colors
There is a huge selection of interesting blue eye makeup solutions. Qualitatively executed make-up, able to make them the main face decoration.
The following options are worth considering:
- Smoky or smoky makeup is done in brown, pinkish or olive-golden hues. Blondes with blue eyes will get a smoky design in a bluish-gray palette. Brunettes can perform a similar make-up for gray-blue eyes with shades of rich blue tones.
Blue-eyed blondes will benefit from a smoky design in a bluish-gray palette.
A more open look is able to create an autumn makeup version.
Smokey or smoky makeup is done in brown, pinkish or olive-golden hues.
- A more open look is able to create an autumn version. It uses pink mother-of-pearl eyeshadows, shimmering pink lip gloss and contour pencil with black ink.
- Oriental makeup will add brightness and expressiveness to blue eyes, so it is used as an evening option.
- The natural option is done with the help of decorative cosmetics, which in color is close to skin tones. Apply light tones of neutral colors. For age suitable pastel shades of a bright color palette. The effect of naturalness is created with the help of thorough feathering.
- Blue make-up looks in the evening. Shades of indigo color combined with blue eyeliner and dark blue mascara.
- The summer make-up in a turquoise color palette is considered spectacular.
Dark makeup for bright blue eyes
The natural option is done with the help of decorative cosmetics, which in color is close to skin tones. Light tones of neutral colors are used.
Blue make-up looks in the evening. Shades of indigo color combined with blue eyeliner and dark blue mascara
- Light makeup will look only on a well-groomed face. Therefore, before its implementation, you need to first moisturize the skin, and also apply a foundation that will make the complexion more even.
Tip! When creating blue makeup, shades of blue should be combined with the shadows of other colors, otherwise the eyes will look inexpressive and faded.
Day makeup has some features for blue eyes. It assumes the presence of light and warm tones of cosmetics, which is close in color to the natural shade of the skin cover.
Day make-up presupposes the presence of light and warm tones of cosmetics, which is close in color to the natural shade of the skin cover.
Ideal for creating a natural image of peach, light green, coral and unsaturated blue shades, which should definitely be shaded
Delicate casual look
Ideal for creating a natural image of peach, light green, coral and unsaturated blue shades that should be shaded.
Make-up for daytime use is performed in the following sequence:
- The face is well cleared and the cosmetic basis is applied on it.
- With the help of foundation cleaned all defects.
- Light shades are applied on a fixed eyelid, and darker on a mobile eyelid.
- The border should be smeared with careful feathering.
- Underground space is colored with light beige and golden shades.
- A drop of pearl-white eye shadow is applied to the inner corner of the eye.
- The crease on the eyelid is underlined by purple shadows.
- Matt-gray shadows are distributed on the mobile eyelid. The same shadows draw a thin line at the very edge of the lower lashes.
- Finally, dark mascara mascara is applied.
Casual makeup for blue eyes. Step 1-4
Casual makeup for blue eyes. Step 5-7
Tip! You can create a spectacular everyday makeup with shades of green, but not warm shades, but cooler. Also help create a feminine and elegant image of caramel, soft blue and purple tones.
When planning evening makeup for blue eyes, it is worth preparing shades of contrasting and bright shades. Light eyes will be lost under artificial light, so they need to be highlighted and emphasized.
- To create a spectacular image fit purple, bronze, silver, olive and golden hues. It is also worth considering the dark blue, pearlescent, turquoise texture, as well as the palette of the sea wave.
For the evening make-up will be appropriate to different glitter, false eyelashes or rhinestones
It is also worth considering the dark blue, mother-of-pearl, turquoise texture, as well as the palette of the sea wave.
You can create a stunning evening version of just three shades.
- For the evening make-up will be appropriate to different glitter, false eyelashes or rhinestones.
- You can create a stunning evening version of three shades. In this case, the lightest tone with a mother-of-pearl texture, a hue of medium saturation and darker is chosen. A good option - smoky ice
- Light shadows are distributed to the upper eyelid and corners of the eyes.
- The moving part must be painted over with a touch of medium saturation. It uses high-quality shading.
- With the help of dark shadows drawn line along the growth of eyelashes. The same color highlights the outer corners of the eyes.
- With the help of a liquid eyeliner, a thin arrow is drawn.
- Eyelashes stained with dark mascara in two layers.
Elegant evening make-up
Elegant evening make-up - step by step
Tip! Before any makeup skin needs to be prepared. The skin around the eyes is treated with a special corrector. To make up longer, it should be applied to the foundation. To do this, use matte concealer.
The choice of decorative cosmetics
When choosing decorative cosmetics you need to take into account the shade of the skin, hair color and shade of the iris:
- For daytime make-up of blond hair and blue eyes, shades of soft brown and beige shades will do. For easy eyeliner applied contour pencil brown shade.
Green shadows will go well with gray shades.
Shades of various shades of blue and blue, as well as dark gray eyeliner, blue mascara and lipstick of beige or slightly coral shade will help girls with blond hair to create natural makeup.
- Blonde with blue eyes can use silver, blue and gray shades to create a smoky makeup.
- Everyday makeup for girls with dark curls and blue eyes involves the use of brown and pink shades. The contrast between dark hair and light eyes can be enhanced with a brown or gray eyeliner.
- Smoky makeup created by bronze, dark brown and silver shades will suit the gray-blue eyes of brunette women.
- For girls with light brown hair, creating shades of blue and blue, as well as a dark gray eyeliner, blue mascara and lipstick of a beige or slightly coral shade, will help create a natural make-up.
- Red-haired girls with a blue-eyed look will be offered both warm and cold cosmetics.
Makeup option for every day
Makeup for every day - step by step
Tip! For blue eyes, you should not choose a reddish-brown shade or too light tone, as it can create the effect of tear-stained and inflamed eyes. It is necessary to pick up coffee shades for evening makeup. Golden shadows are more suitable for girls with a dark shade of skin.
Shades of makeup for blue eyes
Wedding or festive makeup for blue eyes can be made more vivid by using contrasting shadows.
For the everyday version, you can use the universal shades: creamy, white and gold, pearl, light beige and taupe.
Turquoise goes well with blue eyes
A more expressive look can be created using a dark blue color.
Contrasting to blue eyes will be the following shades:
- soft peach and sand-gold;
- bronze and warm gray;
- lavender and lilac;
- yellow and pale pink;
- orange and silver.
For the everyday version, you can use universal shades: creamy, white and gold, pearl, light beige and taupe.
Perfectly look blue eyes with golden, pale pink or purple hues. Lilac and pearl shades are appropriate. A more expressive look can be created using a dark blue color.
The arrows adjust the shape of the eyes.
Bright yellow makeup
Smoky make up for girl puzzles
Tip! Dark color is always applied over light. Carrying silvery, light blue or white shadows on the inner portion of the upper eyelid will help to hide signs of fatigue.
How does the shape and size of the eyes on the choice of cosmetics?
Depending on the shape of the eyes, makeup options are selected:
- Small blue eyes can be distinguished by the shadows of a brown palette. Too bright shades will make the eyes even smaller.
Too round eyes can be visually stretched using a dark eyeliner
Hanging eyelid gives fatigue. When creating a bright make-up, clear contour lines and pearlescent shadows should be discarded.
Little blue-and-blue eyes can be distinguished by the shadows of a brown palette.
- Too round eyes can be visually stretched using a dark eyeliner.
- Hanging eyelid gives fatigue. When creating a bright make-up, clear contour lines and pearl shadows should be discarded.
Tip!For impending eyelids, it is not recommended to use a liquid eyeliner. It is better to use friable shadows and a soft pencil, which is easy to shade.
Makeup for blue eyes. Step 1-4
Makeup for blue eyes. Step 5-8
Makeup for blue eyes. Step 9-10
What do stylists advise?
The choice of shades depends not only on the color of the eyes and hair, but also on the chosen style in creating the image. The lighter tones prevail in appearance, the more delicate makeup should be.
- Applying rich tones of a cold palette, you need to shade all transitions so that the makeup does not look too rough.
- When creating a daily make-up, first light shades are applied, then medium saturation and last of all the darkest.
The lighter tones prevail in appearance, the more gentle make-up should be
When creating a day makeup, first light shades are applied, then medium saturation and last of all the darkest.
Step-by-step instructions for creating evening make-up
- In the evening version you should not use too saturated blush. In combination with light shades, black mascara will look unnatural.
- Experienced makeup artists do not recommend using a bright green palette when dyeing blue eyes. This option will drown out the blue shades. More bright will make blue eyes black eyeliner. At the same time a little powder is applied to the arrow. This will prevent the spread of eyeliner.
Tip! Over the black eyeliner, you can draw a line with a silver pencil. This will visually reduce the arrow somewhat and make it more attractive. Blue-eyed girls can not use purple shadows on the lower eyelid. This will create a black eye effect.
Make-up with step by step recommendations
Any blue eye makeup is performed using the following steps:
- Before staining on the upper eyelid, you need to apply a special framework that will prevent damage to the makeup.
- The field of its drying surface is covered with bright shades of neutral tones.
- A fold of the upper eyelid needs to be drawn with a touch of medium saturation, and then blending.
- The outer corner needs to be painted over with the darkest shade of the shadows, and the inner corner - with the lighter one. This causes a smooth transition.
Delicate makeup for blue eyes
Delicate makeup for blue eyes. Step 1-4
Delicate makeup for blue eyes. Step 5-8
- With the help of eyeliner or pencil, the contour of the upper eyelid along the lash line is emphasized.
- Then used mascara. Brown color is well suited for everyday makeup, but the skin tone should be considered.
Tip! Attention deserves evening makeup for older women. At the same time, it is worth avoiding eye strain and discarding too dark color gamut, as this will only emphasize wrinkles.
A harmonious and beautiful day makeup suggests soft and moderate lines.
Do not neglect the rules for choosing a color palette. Only with all the nuances of makeup, you can create a perfect make-up, regardless of whether evening or day makeup is applied.