Creamy champignon soup - a savory dish that can be cooked all year round
Soup of champignon with cream and cream recipe is one, but it is important to be able to give it some zest. This soup is a nourishing, tasty, but simple dish. Many trendy restaurants offer their guests a soup of champignon with cream as a first course. But it can be prepared at home, without spending a lot of effort and products.
This is a nutritious, but low-calorie dish that is ideal for people who are watching their figure.
Features mushroom soup in the home menu
What do we know about mushroom soups, and even more about the cream soup? Especially popular mushroom soup is a mash of champignons with cream in the winter season. Although in the summer it will be a wonderful addition to the table. It has many advantages in comparison with the usual soup in meat broth. The most basic advantages of cream soup:
- Light pleasant taste, which is representative of the aristocratic menu.
- Nutritious, but low-calorie dish that is ideal for people who are watching their figure.
- Most of the ingredients contribute to better digestibility of other products.
- Any member of the family will like it, since the two main components, namely mushrooms and cream, do not cause allergic reactions and like everyone without exception.
- Will like mushrooms, which are part of, almost impossible.
- Soup puree is a versatile dish, as it can be vegetarian or in broth.
Soup puree is a versatile dish, as it can be vegetarian or in meat broth
But still some precautions when using this dish should be performed. For example, restrictions apply to children and aged people.
Tip! For too young children, even such a light mushroom dish can cause problems with the digestive system. Therefore, it is better not to risk the health of the baby, avoiding tasting.
Present and their disadvantages in this dish:
- The consistency of this soup, not everyone likes, especially if a person is an adherent of a standard kitchen.
- Due to the presence of dairy product in the composition of the dish, it can deteriorate very quickly.
- Not everyone can eat mushrooms, as some enzymes cause negative body reactions to the product.
- Strongly advised not to use the soup to people who have problems with digestion.
Ideal cream champignon soup combined with dried baguette or French loaf. It is great if you add a lot of finely chopped herbs: parsley, dill before the meal.
Ideal cream champignon soup combined with dried baguette or French loaf
The easiest soup of mashed mushrooms with cream in every home
So let's go! Consider the easiest way to prepare an exquisite dish. You can cook such soup literally in one hour, but the result will conquer the tastes of any gourmet. First you need to prepare all the products, and most importantly, determine the concept of cooking.
In a standard recipe, for example, meat broth is used. In the vegetarian and lean version of the used vegetable broth. But in any case, the broth should be salted. While the fat is on fire, mushrooms are added here.
Tip! Before immersing the mushrooms in the broth, you need to defend them in cold water. So, the vegetable will retain its taste as much as possible.
Peel potatoes and cut into small pieces. It is desirable that these were cubes of small size. So, the potatoes as much as possible boil over and will look more aesthetically pleasing. To reduce the caloric content, you can put the already chopped potatoes for a few minutes in warm water. Vegetable emit extra starch, which can be drained with water.
While potatoes are stewing along with the mushrooms on the fire, the onion is prepared. The amount of vegetable depends on preferences, more often it is an onion of medium size. Shreds the ingredient as small as possible and is passaged until a golden shade appears on each piece of onion.
Serve the dish better warm and in a special bowl. Such a presentation will be an original addition to a non-standard dish.
When the potatoes are soft, sauteed onion is poured into the pan and a glass of cream is poured. The fat content of the dairy product is selected according to the concept of the dish. To regulate the thickness of the soup, you must first drain a certain amount of potato-mushroom soup.
Boil the soup for a few minutes, remove the pan from the heat and slightly cool the contents, bring it to a homogeneous mass using a blender. If necessary, you can add previously cast broth. The entire consistency should not contain lumps or grains - you need to grind food thoroughly.
Serve the dish better warm and in a special bowl. Such a presentation will be an original addition to a non-standard dish. On top of the cream soup is sprinkled with herbs, on which you can put a piece of roasted champignon on top. Do not forget the crackers.
The French recipe differs from the classic in its spicy decision. In addition to fragrant champignons and soft cream, the composition of the first dish includes spicy herbs and ingredients that are inherent in French cuisine.
Important!Mushrooms can be used both fresh and dried. In this case, dried mushrooms need to settle in the broth for about one hour.
In addition to fragrant champignons and soft cream, the composition of the first dish includes spicy herbs and ingredients that are inherent in French cuisine.
Let us consider in more detail the composition of the products and the method of preparation. The number of components is calculated for two portions. So, what are the ingredients included in the original French recipe:
- Half a kilo of champignons;
- 2-2.5 liters of water;
- Glass of cream;
- Large onion;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- Spices: thyme, sage, oregano, rosemary, sea salt, black ground pepper;
- Olive oil;
- Diverse greens.
Preparation consists in the following technological processes:
- Prepare the mushrooms: peel and rinse the mushrooms in running water. Cut the component into small pieces - for example, divide one copy into 8 parts into slices.
- To impart and preserve the taste of mushrooms, they are sprinkled with olive oil, and then sprinkled with all the spices presented. Mix everything thoroughly and let stand for several minutes.
- Mushrooms in spices to bake. The oven warms up to 250 degrees. The champignons themselves are laid out on perforated paper. Baking takes about half an hour.
- While the main ingredient softens, onions and garlic are shredded. It is better to finely chop the garlic with a knife without using a crusher, otherwise the vegetable will quickly lose its taste.
- After the sharp vegetables are chopped, they need to fry over low heat. It is better to do this not in a frying pan, but in a skillet. Passing is carried out with the addition of olive oil and spices.
- When the onions and garlic are prepared as much as possible, 1 liter of water is poured into a saucepan, and after that the already softened mushrooms are poured.
- Thus, passaging goes into quenching, which occurs within 15 minutes. In the process, dried herbs and sea salt are added.
- Pour the contents of the skillet into a saucepan, and then grind it with a blender until smooth. In the process, pour in the same cream and another glass of boiled water.
- Already in the pan bring the mixture to a boil. Turn off the stove and give the soup a little jam.
This recipe is perfect for a healthy way of eating.
Serving can be very diverse, since the taste of this dish will not leave indifferent real connoisseurs. This recipe is ideal for supporters of a healthy way of eating.
Vitamin soup - autumn version
In addition, mushrooms and cream soup puree may contain additional ingredients. Very often cauliflower or turnip is added here. The vitamin complex of a set of vegetables of a dish becomes ideal option in the fall or in the spring when the organism can suffer from an avitaminosis.
Let's start in order, namely with the ingredients. Here only meat broth will be used in the amount of half-liter. Navar can be chicken, beef or pork. Some gourmets even use fish broth, but this option has a specific taste that is not suitable for everyone.
The vitamin complex of a set of vegetables of a dish will become ideal option in the fall or in the spring when the organism can suffer from avitaminosis
In addition to the broth, the soup includes: 2 large onions, half a kilogram of mushrooms, a piece of butter, 100 grams of flour, 2 dessert spoons of olive or vegetable oil, a glass of cream, spices to taste, 1 small turnip or cauliflower.
Tip! Since the dish as a result of the presence of a huge amount of vegetables will have a rich taste, the use of a wide range of spices does not make sense.
- Prepare the broth and set it aside so that the broth begins to cool. While the broth is boiled, all other ingredients are prepared.
- If turnip is additionally used, it should be baked in the oven until it becomes soft. If it is a cauliflower, then it is enough to boil the vegetable until half cooked.
- Finely chop the onion and mushrooms. The third vegetable (cabbage, turnip) is also added here. Pass the passage of these vegetables in oil, seasoned with black pepper and salt.
- Remove the fried mushrooms with onions, and pour them into another container, allow to cool slightly. Add 150 grams of broth and chop the contents of the container with a blender.
- In a deep saucepan, fry the flour in butter. Content needs to be stirred all the time. After two minutes, pour in the same shredded blender mass and pour the rest of the broth.
- Boil the contents of the saucepan and then immediately add the cream. Boiling is carried out for 5-10 minutes.
In addition, mushrooms and cream soup puree may contain additional ingredients. Cauliflower or turnips are often added here.
In this recipe can be used in addition still carrots and paprika. Often add zucchini. Thus, the soup of mashed potatoes in this format becomes a real well of vitamins. But the taste of champignons can be lost.
Cooking in haste
Soup of mashed mushrooms with cream can be prepared very quickly and without the use of a huge number of ingredients. At the same time, the taste of the dish will in no way yield to richer in component composition recipes.
Tip!To make the soup more nutritious, you can, in addition to cream, add melted or hard cheese.
Creamy champignon soup can be cooked very quickly and without using a huge amount of ingredients
In financial terms, this recipe will not be too burdensome. The ingredients for a quick soup are represented by a small list:
- 1 onion;
- 500 grams of champignons;
- Half a liter of water;
- Glass of cream;
- 100 grams of cheese;
- Salt pepper.
The cooking method is also simple. The main thing that it takes only half an hour:
- Peel the champignons and cut them into thin slices of 1-3 millimeters each.
- Finely chop the onion and start roasting it. When it gets a little golden, mushrooms get poured in.
- While vegetables are being stewed, water is already heated in a saucepan. When the solid components are crushed, the water should already boil.
- When the contents of the pan will be fried, everything is poured into a normal container, chop.
- Grate cheese and mix with cream. Subsequently, this milk mass should be poured into a bowl, where onions with mushrooms are crushed.
- In boiling, pre-salted water, poured crushed cocktail. Here you can put a bay leaf for a few minutes.
- Everything is boiled for 10-15 minutes. Boiling should not be too vigorous, and constantly stir.
- At the last minute, add herbs and a little butter.
If guests are taken by surprise, and there are not too many products in the fridge, but there are mushrooms, this recipe will come to your rescue.
Summarizing this point, it becomes clear that this recipe can be used to make breakfast. If the guests were taken by surprise, and in the refrigerator are not too many products. Moreover, the preparation is in the most simple processes, which will allow even people far from culinary business to cope.
To make the soup more nutritious and high-calorie, perhaps, if there is already boiled meat in the refrigerator. It can be easily crushed with a blender and added to the broth or milk mixture. This option is possible in the embodiment of any analogue of the recipe. To enhance the taste of herbs and used croutons white bread.